Weinman & Associates, P.C.
Legal Answers Now 512-472-4040

During these historic, changing times, Weinman & Associates is proud to announce its expansion into new practice areas. In addition to our long-standing and exceptional family law services, we now offer services for BANKRUPTCY and DEBT RELIEF, WILLS and ESTATE PLANNING, and CRIMINAL DEFENSE. Please see our web pages for more information, or contact us to discuss your needs.

January 2020 Archives

Don't let communication issues undermine you in divorce

Some people end up being their own worst enemies when they're going through a divorce. The emotions they're feeling about their spouse and the breakdown of the marriage can get in the way of making decisions that are in their best interests -- and, more importantly, their children's interests.

What to do if your co-parent is denying you parenting time

You and your former spouse likely spent a lot of time and energy developing your parenting plan when you divorced. Maybe you were able to work it out yourselves, with the help of your attorneys. Perhaps a judge had to step in. Either way, one of the key elements of the plan is how much parenting time each one of you gets and when.

Will your ex's bankruptcy affect your support payments?

Your ex-spouse has been late making their alimony and child support payments in recent months. When you've finally received payments, they often haven't been for the full amount. They tell you they've been having financial difficulties. However, it's been challenging for you and your children, too, because you depend on this money

Therapy during and after a divorce can make you a better parent

Divorce can be a difficult, even emotionally devastating time for the spouses going through the split and the children in their family. Whether you were the one who filed for divorce or your spouse took that initiative, you will have a lot to process regarding the end of your marriage.

Should your child have a say in your custody agreement?

When parents are battling over how custody of a child will be shared, one or both of them may want their child to have a say in the matter -- especially if they think their child will "choose" them to be their primary caregiver. Some judges want to hear from kids who are old enough and mature enough to have their opinion heard when their parents can't reach an agreement.

Email Us For A Response

Contact Us Now To Begin
Speaking With An Attorney

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Weinman & Associates, P.C. Review Us
Sustaining Life Fellow Signature Badge Weinman-badge

Office Location

Weinman & Associates, P.C.
8200 North MoPac Expressway
Suite 230
Austin, TX 78759

Phone: 512-472-4040
Fax: 512-472-4086
Austin Law Office Map