Austin Family Law Lawyer
Developing the Right Solution for You
Choosing a family law attorney you can trust and work with is an important decision.
We provide an extensive initial consultation at which we will ask about your specific concerns, answer any questions you have about Texas family law, suggest appropriate legal strategies for your situation, and discuss the cost of legal proceedings.
Our experienced Austin family law attorneys can help you with matters such as:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Relocation out of state
- Property division
- And other family law matters
Our firm has particular experience in complex property division matters and has earned a reputation for our ability to develop creative family law solutions.
Most importantly, we want to help you make a better life for yourself and your family. Weinman & Associates will work to achieve an outcome that enables you to move forward with hope and anticipation for the future.
To assist clients with complex divorce matters to take control of their own lives and the future of their families, Weinman & Associates created a whole new concept toward amicably and creatively settling cases. Weinman & Associates is the founder and creator of Divorce Resort, a revolutionary new concept in the peaceful settlement of divorce cases. Find out if Divorce Resort might be right for you.
Developing Creative Family Law Solutions
At Weinman & Associates, we work every day to guide clients through the divorce process. We pay particular attention to working toward successful resolution of the issues most critical to their future: the welfare of their children and their economic security.
- As a child of divorce and a mother and step-mother herself, Daryl Weinman understands at a deep level what you are going through. She will tell you what to expect throughout the process and help you navigate the legal system with dignity and respect.
- As a divorce attorney, Ms. Weinman is perceptive to her clients' needs and concerns. She offers compassion and support while also advocating assertively on her clients' behalf.
- As a divorce lawyer board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 2000, and with a background in finance, Daryl Weinman will work to protect your parental rights and financial interests.
- As a negotiator with training in mediation and collaborative law, Daryl Weinman will help you avoid the antagonistic, expensive, and public process of a divorce trial whenever possible.
If you would like to meet with one of our attorneys, please contact our office at 512-298-6691 to schedule an appointment.
Contact a Family Law Lawyer
For a consultation with Weinman & Associates in Austin, Texas, call 512-298-6691 or send us an e-mail.