Practicing Family Law With Heart For More Than 25 Years

Court Orders Can Be Enforced

At Weinman & Associates, P.C., in Austin, Texas, we represent individuals who are seeking to enforce child custody, support, property division and other divorce orders. We also represent those who have been accused of violating an order.

Our firm will vigorously represent your interests to protect your rights.

If you would like to meet with us to discuss enforcement actions, call 512-472-4040.

Weinman & Associates, P.C. handles all enforcement matters:

  • If a parent is not paying child support or honoring a child custody order, we may request that the court hold him or her in contempt and seek possible jail time, fines or other sanctions.
  • If someone fails to pay child support, we can seek a money judgment against him or her and try to collect such judgment by attaching property, bank accounts, suspending licenses, etc.
  • If you were awarded property or assets in a division of assets order but have not received it, we will work to get such property to you.
  • If someone is not paying a marital debt, we will look for creative solutions to recover what you are owed, such as money from an investment or retirement account.

Enforcement Defense

In today’s economy, it is not uncommon for someone to lose a job or have financial difficulties. Perhaps a change in work schedule prevents a parent from following the set parenting plan.

Do not let it get as far as an enforcement action. We can address the issue by helping you modify your current parenting plan to meet your change in circumstances. If you owe back child support payments, we will work to set up a payment plan that helps you avoid legal consequences.

A Lawyer Who Understands Your Situation

As a daughter of divorced parents, and a mother and stepmother herself, Daryl Weinman understands your family law problems from a personal perspective. She knows that life is not always perfect, but that you can get through the issues and have a better future.

Contact An Austin Enforcements Attorney

For a consultation with a skilled family law lawyer at Weinman & Associates, P.C., call 512-472-4040 or send us an email.