- 2017-22-04 Something to think about is, when you hire an Attorney you are hiring the firm. The Attorney and paralegal that took my divorce to trial in June 2016 were wonderful. Sadly they have both left the firm. The decree was not complete prior to their leave. One day I began receiving emails from someone at Weinman and Associates in response to my emails with no introduction who clearly did not take any time to know my case. In December 2016 I contacted the Attorney who now held my decree who also did not contact me 1st with any type of introduction. Once the decree was sent over to me, there were many areas of incorrect information. This went back and forth many times. My bill steadily increased and the decree was no closer to being signed. I have since moved on in order to complete the divorce. The communication was frustrating and lacked sense to me. Child support was never pursued. Divorces are a very difficult and personal issue. Really look at whatever firm you intend to hire, not just the Attorney.
- 2017-22-08 I have known Daryl for a number of years and I have always been impressed by her professionalism, intelligence, and advocacy for her clients. She is a talented litigator and mediator. I would not hesitate to recommend Daryl to clients.
- 2017-22-08 Ms. Weinman has been handling my family’s case for a few years now. To say that she is good at what she does would be a gross understatement. She is absolutely fantastic! She is very caring and has handled my sensitive matters with the utmost professionalism. My case has been complicated, and my ex has been even more complicated. She has never balked at a task or brushed off my concerns. I have always been treated with the utmost respect and care. I would absolutely recommend Weinman and Associates for your family law needs. Do yourself a favor and contact them today!
- 2018-25-01 “What a fantastic group of people to have working on your side, Mallory feels likes an extended family member, and her care and dedication to my case is something that can not be quantified.
I would recommend this firm for anyone with any family law issues.
Thank you to Mallory, Daryl, Lisa and Shelly. You are the best!”
- 2018-26-01 Great experience! I presented the WA team with a nearly impossible deadline for a filing around the holidays. Somehow they got my task completed and delivered a few days ahead of schedule. Mallory and the whole team were a class act to work with. I came to them as a client referral and I will definitely pass them along to anyone with a Family Law need.
- 2018-29-01 I am rated by the American Registry as among the top one percent of attorneys in the United States today, and I therefore feel qualified to opine — after having had her represent me in my recent divorce — that the same is true of Daryl Weinman and her supporting staff. They are analytical, practical, cost-conscious, communicative, maximally adversarial whenever called for and, most importantly, always responsive to the client.
Michael J. Zpevak
- 2018-29-01 Gave me peace of mind and in my heart how much they cared about the outcome of a horrible divorce.
- 2018-29-01 They use their time efficiently and don’t waste your money. We all know divorce is expensive so it was nice to see them not wasting mine.
- 2018-29-01 Professional and pleasant to work with. Keep great perspective on things.
- 2018-29-01 Expect the process to take about a year.
- 2018-29-01 They use their time efficiently and don’t waste your money. We all know divorce is expensive so it was nice to see them not wasting mine.
- 2018-30-01 Loved the whole staff. They know how to make you feel comfortable while going through a stressful time. They were great in solving problems in a timely manner and made me feel confident. Very pleased with the outcome.
- 2018-31-01 I had a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly. Daryl, Mallory, Paula, and Shelly were a pleasure. It is never fun to be in a legal situation but having kind knowledgeable people to assist you though the process is very much appreciated.
- 2018-31-01 Mallory and supporting staff were incredible with my child custody case. Made me feel comfortable and knowledgeable the entire time. I’d recommend them anyone needing an attorney!
- 2018-01-02 My Divorce attorney passed away soon after my Divorce was finalized. Another issue arose and I needed to hire another attorney to step in. Daryl Weinman, did just that. Ms. Weinman was thorough and professional.
- 2018-01-02 Verify professional, and great team!
- 2018-01-02 “You might think you are covering all your bases but Weinman & Associates know the bases to cover. Give them the details and they know where to take your case.
Excellent attention and great response.”
- 2018-01-02 Awesome staff to work with!
- 2018-04-02 Mallory Ellis is an outstanding young attorney. Mallory has represented twice and in both instances she was exceptionally prepared and extremely proactive in dealing with my case. I never once had to worry that my interests were being very well represented. If I ever need a lawyer in Austin, the first person I’ll go to is Mallory Ellis.
- 2018-04-02 She fought for me when I didn’t not have the strength or courage to fight for myself. I’m so happy that I hired Daryl and incredibly pleased with the results of my settlement!
- 2018-07-02 Daryl and her team professionally and compassionately helped me through a very difficult divorce. The entire office was available whenever I. called or emailed with a question or concern. I highly recommend her.
- 2018-08-02 Daryl and her staff has been extremely caring, supportive and knowledgeable pertaining to my child custody case. I needed stronger representation than my previous attorney and Daryl has been amazing. I would highly recommend the law firm if you need a pro-active think out side of the box approach.
- 2018-12-02 “I was a single dad fighting for custody of my 2 girls. With Daryl’s representation I was awarded primary custody and child support.
While the ex’s attorney’s relied on bullying and false accusations, Daryl countered with intelligence, research, preparation and professionalism.
Because the ex was the bread winner, she was able to continually write blank checks and say sic’em to her lawyers. I didn’t have that luxury, so watching my pennies I know I was never overcharged in the 4+ years I was dragged into court.”
- 2018-12-02 I recommend Daryl every chance I get! She took the time to meet with me in her office and she listened to all my concerns from the get go. Daryl then acted quickly to get the changes needed for my children. She is an excellent attorney who is thorough, helpful, kind and truly cares about her clients and their children.
- 2018-12-02 I was a single dad fighting for custody of my 2 girls. With Daryl’s representation I was awarded primary custody and child support. While the ex’s attorney’s relied on bullying and false accusations, Daryl countered with intelligence, research, preparation and professionalism. Because the ex was the bread winner, she was able to continually write blank checks and say sic’em to her lawyers. I didn’t have that luxury, so watching my pennies I know I was never overcharged in the 4+ years I was dragged into court.
- 2018-14-02 Beautiful person inside and out. Fierce in the court room.
- 2018-14-02 Absolutely, Daryl Weinman and her staff are the best there is! Very thorough, knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
- 2018-14-02 Excellence!!
- 2018-15-02 I get all the supports I need, people are friendly and very helpful. So far I am happy with the progress of the case. Daryl is technically strong and with her research and logical argument in court, I won the most important part in my divorce case which is the child custody (I was awarded primary custody). Hearing on the property division is pending and I will have a update later.
- 2018-15-02 Yes
- 2018-19-02 Working with Daryl thru my divorce process made me feel safe, I felt confident that she would be thorough during the preparation of the decree and she would take care of my interests. She has a very complete process to help you obtain and gather all the facts and data that will be needed. She is very accessible, always answering my emails and calls and requests to meet; even after my divorce was completed and I had a question or a concern she has always answered back.
- 2018-19-02 Excellent! So supportive and they really listened and heard ME! Very efficient and worked hard ! Would recommend Daryl Weinman and her staff to anyone!
- 2018-19-02 Yes, Absolutely!
- 2018-19-02 Very easy to deal with, they help and understand what your going through and I appreciate that to the fullest
Richard L. Payne Sr.
- 2018-19-02 Very helpful, they understand what you’re going through, very knowledgeable her staff or friendly easy to talk to which I appreciate to the fullest
- 2018-21-02 I would give a good recommendation.
- 2018-21-02 “Honest billing practices with best interest of client. The initial review was extremely helpful and I came in with a terrible experience from Coldwell Bowes, so nice to know someone was interested in my needs and provided consultations in an ethical manner. Needs to improve on timeliness of communication and paralegal experience is average. The paralegal hourly price is high considering the quality of experience. A better project management approach would significantly improve the experience.”
- 2018-27-02 I highly recommend!
- 2018-27-02 Weinman & Associates is the firm you want representing you, keeping you out of court if possible. But, should you end up in court, you can’t find a better litigator who is highly respected by the judges and peers in the counties she represents. Daryl’s personal experience with families and divorce highly increase her effectiveness in reaching reasonable mediations and/or arbitration.
- 2018-28-02 “Weinman & Associates is the firm you want representing you, keeping you out of court if possible. But, should you end up in court, you can’t find a better litigator who is highly respected by the judges and peers in the counties she represents.
Daryl’s personal experience with families and divorce highly increase her effectiveness in reaching reasonable mediations and/or arbitration.”
Amber Wright Giese
- 2018-14-03 “The firm is professional, efficient and amazing!
- 2018-21-03 Daryl is an expert! She knows her craft well and does her best to keep an insane process on task.
- 2018-21-03 Daryl was great at helping me through a difficult situation that spanned 7 years and ended with my husband being able to adopt my son, whom he had raised since the age of four. Daryl was always fairly quick to address any concerns I had and put my mind at ease. I felt that she genuinely cares about her clients.
- 2018-23-03 Excellent. Highly recommend.
- 2018-28-03 Daryl and her office are top notch! I have referred several people to her and hands down wouldn’t hesitate to use her services again. I have had several attorneys in the past and by far, Daryl is the best!
- 2018-29-03 “Daryl Weinman was very helpful , trying to work on a difficult family case while I am staying abroad. Thanks to skype, we managed to have “”live conversation”” and find the best “”fair”” options for everyone.
I definitively recommand Daryl Weinman, a pleasure to work with!”
- 2018-04-04 Definitely worth the money
- 2018-07-04 Daryl came highly recommended by multiple friends. She does a fantastic job educating you about the process including dispelling common myths, is passionate about her work and the success of her clients, strives for the most efficient and effective path to success and is highly available and responsive. Her staff is outstanding. Never thought I would get divorced and dreaded the process but I owe a lot to Daryl for making the transition to my next phase of life a successful and happy one. I also loved the fact that the attorney representing me is a combo of New Yorker and Texan. Cannot beat that! Finally, Daryl and her practice are very supportive of giving back to the community by supporting many youth organizations and sports.
- 2018-09-04 ” Darrell First of all I like to say very personal Don’t feel uncomfortable around Which means she’s not snap , she’s very smart very intelligent and she gets the job done I nicknamed her Barracuda attorney she said her mind there’s nothing stopping because I’m that way and that’s why I admire her always time for you to talk. If she’s not bailable one of the young lady in the office will talk to you honestly she’s also a great person one time in mind me her party I went really enjoyed it she keep up with every guest in that house it was wonderful Nicita say I should say she’s one of the best attorney and Austin like I said BARRACUDA. That mean she doesn’t pull around she gets the job done Darrell again thank you for everything I wanted if you got it appreciate that and I will advise anybody that they need a good attorney to fight back with the. That mean she doesn’t pull around she gets the job done Darrell again thank you for everything I wanted it you got it appreciate that I will advise anybody that they need good attorney the fight back with the (ASSHOLE)
I was very very happy with it and I sent quite a few clients my clients to her and they’re all very happy to keep up the good work girlfriend you’re awesome”
Selma O. Ozen
- 2018-20-04 Daryl and her team are awesome. Daryl is the best attorney in Austin. She goes over and beyond to get the best outcome for her clients. Whenever someone needs a attorney she is my only recommendation. She was recommended to me by another attorney in Texas who stated you will love her she is the best we in the area.
- 2018-21-04 Daryl is extremely miticulous and driven to accomplish her clients best interest and results.
- 2018-29-04 Experienced, respected and in the end accomplished exactly what she set out to do.
- 2018-30-04 I have hired Weinman & Associates for 2 issues over the past 8 years. Daryl Weinman was quick to understand my complex case and guided me through a stressful legal process without adding to the drama the opposition was throwing at me. I would say we prevailed .The result from the court in one case was fair and a big win on many points other attorneys would have lost as they just didn’t get it. ( I know because I interviewed many). The second case ended with Mediation. I am not a fan of Mediation or Arbitration. That said, Daryl Weinman guided me through and we prevailed on the critical points but some issues became muddled at the end of a long day of back and forth and if I were to replay that I would have not been rushed to conclude. In both my cases I know the oppositions attorneys were much cheaper based on an hourly rate, but I know the opposition spent many more hours and money on their case. What went on to cause those extra hours on their case I can only speculate. I know I got a better result for much less despite paying a higher hourly rate because my expectations were well managed by my attorney. We didn’t waste time and money. I have recommended Weinman & Associates many times before as a result of working with them. I’m sure my ex- wife regrets not having Daryl Weinman as her attorney!
- 2018-02-05 Daryl and team were great!. They stayed on top of things as they were happening and were very pleasant to work with. I hope I never need Daryl’s services again, but know that if I do, I’m with the best attorney in Austin.